The Licensing Awards 2019 are now officially open for entry and party suppliers are encouraged to send product in for the product judging as the countdown for the big event on September 10 officially begins.
Entry and nomination forms for the awards – which are free to enter and cover all aspects of the UK licensing industry – are now available to download by simply clicking on this link.
The Licensing Awards 2019 categories are:
- Product Awards – for ranges of licensed products
- Retailer Awards – for retailers of licensed merchandise
- Licensed Retail Marketing Initiative – for a specific marketing campaign run by a UK retailer to support a licensed range or product
- Property Awards – for specific licensed properties
- Licensed Promotions Campaign – for a specific licensing marketing promotion
- Honorary Achievement Award – for an individual’s outstanding contribution to the industry.
Suppliers looking to enter the Best Licensed Dress-Up or Partyware Range (which this year is sponsored by Beano Studios) can download an entry form here.
Previous winners have included Smiffys’ Roald Dahl collection for F&F at Tesco, Disney Princess Dress-up for Sainsbury’s from Rubie’s, Marvel Superheroes Dress-Up for George at Asda by Christy’s, Mr Men and Little Miss Dress-Up from VMC Accessories. The Spiderman Airwalker from Amscan International also took home The Innovation Award in 2013.
All entries are totally free of charge and product entries must be submitted by Friday 31 May, 2019. These will be judged by an extensive panel of retail buyers from leading high street names.