Preparations are now well underway for the third Angels Open Day event, which is taking place from Sunday 31 March until Tuesday 2 April 2019.
Angels Distribution will be showcasing its new lines and classic ranges from Rasta Imposta, InCharacter and Tinsley Transfers at its Hendon branch and will be joined by some amazing exhibitors, including Palmer Agencies, Bristol Novelty, Fun Shack, Leg Avenue, Morph Costumes and OppoSuits, all of whom will be putting on some unmissable special show offers.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone to our Open Days,” commented director Emma Angel. “The last two events have been a great success and we expect 2019 to be just as well-received.”
Angels Distribution has put together a helpful information sheet for retailers and buyers looking to pland their trip. Download it here.
Visitors who attend Angels Open Days 2019 will be able to:
- Find out about current and upcoming party industry trends,
- Meet existing UK and international suppliers,
- Discover new UK and international suppliers,
- Enjoy the great opportunity for networking,
- View new lines and exciting samples for 2019,
- Benefit from exclusive show offers,
- Experience a free tour of Angels’ historic film industry warehouse and
- Enjoy a complimentary light lunch.
“Our London head office is close to Luton airport and offers great transport links to both UK and international visitors,” Emma continued. “It’s the perfect opportunity to meet up with suppliers you didn’t manage to catch up with at Spring Fair or Nuremberg.”
The Open Days are free to attend, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8732 8879 to register.