Products based on Roald Dahl, Pokemon, Mog the Cat, Star Wars and Peppa Pig are among the contenders for the coveted Best licensed dress-up or partyware category.
Earlier this week the finalists for the annual Licensing Awards, organised by Partyworldwide.net parent company, Max Publishing, were unveiled ahead of the event’s return to The Grosvenor House Hotel on 14 September.
The finalists for the best licensed dress-up or partyware category are:
- DC Superheroes Sustainable Dress-up Range from Amscan
- Disney Princess Collection for George@Asda from Christys by Design
- Disney Princess Premium Range for Sainsbury’s from Smiffys
- Harry Potter Boy’s Suitmeister Dress-up from OppoSuits
- Mog The Cat Deluxe Costume from Smiffys
- Peppa Pig Careers Dress-up Collection from Christys By Design
- Pokémon Dress-up and Partyware Collection from Amscan
- Roald Dahl’s Matilda Costume for Tesco from Smiffys
- Star Wars, The Mandalorian Costume for TU Sainsbury’s from Rubies Masquerade
“After the year and half that we have all had, it feels all the more triumphant to be able to announce the finalists in The Licensing Awards 2021 – with the winners being revealed at a physical awards event on 14 September which will be some reunion!” commented Ian Hyder, joint managing director of Max Publishing, which owns and organises The Licensing Awards.