Thetru BV a Dutch established partywear company, is seeking a permanent sales agent to cover the UK party retail and wholesale trade.
Applicants should be experienced in the UK fancy dress industry, with a demonstrable existing customer base and record.
The sales representative will be required to help us venture and build up the UK business from the ground up.
Thetru BV was established over 45 years ago, and is based in the south of Holland near the German border. We have our own distribution centre, showroom and development office in Venray.
Our product line covers several thousand items for various Party seasons, such as Octoberfest, Halloween, Christmas and Carnival and many other party themes.
Our main aim is to create and develop a wide range of original, good quality costumes and accessories. Our price and quality proportion is very good.
We already sell to many European countries, and want to expand our business to the UK, with a permanent sales representative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure management of complete geographic coverage of the assigned area.
- Conduct frequent customer visits at their location.
- Customer prospecting: research and contact potential new customers.
- Provide continual feedback about local market conditions, competitor activity.
- Mediate between Thetru and customers for all issues.
- Entice customers to visit the Thetru showroom in Venray/Holland.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Multiyear sales experience in the fancy dress and party industries, with proven success.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, professional and able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, and taking the next step with us, do not hesitate to contact us under the email address provided.
You can also visit us at the Spring Fair, stall number 5K110 in Hall 5.
Please forward your CV by email to Jan Arts, International Sales Director HERE.