Party Pieces is on an exciting journey and we are now recruiting a Sales Account Manager as a key member of our new business team. You will grow, develop and nurture partnerships with new and key retailers of our Party Pieces Collection everyday, kids and seasonal partyware. We are looking for a people person who thrives on building relationships with a diverse range of clients and is accountable for the success of the category.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for all stages in the sales pipeline, starting with contacting potential customers (independent retailers, grocery, national retail, ecomm) to orders being placed and seeing products through to the shelf. We believe you have a proven record of accomplishment in selling into new accounts, achieving targets, setting the example on meeting all KPIs and support the team with key tasks, campaigns, and overall team focus. Working closely with the CEO and VP Marketing you will align new and key account growth alongside product and campaign goals & targets.
Primarily, you’ll be responsible for:
- This is a UK-based position where you will be responsible for the launch and ongoing performance of our partyware within UK & European accounts.
- Identifying new accounts across categories, establishing and maintaining relationships to support the brand growth and expand ongoing brand representation within retailers
- Maintaining brand integrity whilst achieving the revenue, profit and sustainability goals
- Building strong ongoing business partnerships with key account retailers
To be successful in this role you are:
- Have proven track record in meeting and achieving the agreed KPI’s and Targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Be a leader across our products, networking to create long-term relationships with our accounts.
- Innovative & creative: Lateral thinking on individual approach, teams’ approach and marketing approach to growing the community trying new ideas that will build on the existing foundation of best practice
- A strong Communicator: Excellent verbal and written communication both with the internal team and external stakeholders
- High Energy: Being the champion of high energy across the team to consistently ensure both self and team motivation
- Successful: approaching your role with a solution focused mindset ensure success of achieving the KPI’s & Goals
Requirements for the role:
- Over 2 years of sales experience (experience within the party of gifting category a plus)
- Experience in a relevant field, e.g. brand selling B2C products is an advantage.
- Experience in leading a team and delivering presentations to key stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) and organisational skills.
- Computer skills including the use of CRM, Word and Excel.
- An adaptable self-starter able to face an ever-changing sales environment and carry it off with a high level of integrity.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com.