Due to the continued growth and popularity of our ‘Hootyballoo’ range, Club Green is expanding. We are recruiting for an additional National Account Manager to join our team. You will establish, develop, and maintain relationships with new and existing retail and wholesale clients. We are looking for a people person who thrives on building relationships with a diverse range of clients and is accountable for the growth of their client list.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for all stages in the sales pipeline, starting with contacting potential customers (independent retailers, national retailers, online traders, garden centres and wholesalers) to orders being placed and seeing products through to the shelf. You will have a proven record of accomplishment in selling into new accounts, achieving targets, setting the example on meeting all KPIs and support the team with key tasks, campaigns, and overall team focus. Working closely with the senior management team, our head of design and our marketing manager, you will align new and key account growth alongside product and campaign goals & targets.
Primarily, you’ll be responsible for:
- This is a UK-based position where you will be responsible for the launch and ongoing performance of our partyware within UK & European accounts.
- Identifying new accounts across categories, establishing, and maintaining relationships to support the brand growth and expand ongoing brand representation within retailers
- Maintaining brand integrity whilst achieving the revenue, profit and sustainability goals
- Building strong ongoing business partnerships with key account retailers.
To be successful in this role you are:
- Have proven track record in meeting and achieving the agreed KPI’s and Targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Be a leader across our products, networking to create long-term relationships with our accounts.
- A strong Communicator: Excellent verbal and written communication both with the internal team and external stakeholders
- High Energy: Being the champion of high energy across the team to consistently ensure both self and team motivation
- Successful: approaching your role with a solution focused mindset ensure success of achieving the KPI’s & Goals
Requirements for the role:
- Over 5 years of successful B2B sales experience
- Experience in a relevant field, e.g. partyware
- Experience in leading sales projects and delivering presentations to key stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) and organisational skills.
- Computer skills including the use of CRM, Word and Excel.
- An adaptable self-starter able to face an ever-changing sales environment and carry it off with a high level of integrity.
Package: £Competitive + Car Allowance & Company Pension
Location: ‘On the road’ with one day per week at the office (near Woking, Surrey).
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agencies.