Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Have you got an impeccable eye for detail? Do you have a passion for product and market trends? If so, this could be the role for you!
To implement the content and presentation of the products on the website in line with company strategy and values to increase sales, web page performance and site conversion. You will be an essential member of the product team.
- Setting up of new products according to deadlines from category manager & ecommerce executives – Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload for optimum customer experience
- Write product descriptions that are accurate, engaging and equally attractive to customers and search engines
- Be responsible for upselling and cross selling opportunities on product pages to maximise sales and conversation
- Liaising closely with the design team to ensure product imagery is correct and as per style guide requirements
- Liaising closely with the Category Manager, you will work on the visual merchandising of the site
- Manage samples to ensure all new products are as described
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure products arrive on time
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to relevant departments
- Analyse competitor websites to compare ranges and pricing
- Point of contact for interdepartmental queries ensuring strong relationships are formed
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Super positive, energetic, and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Flexible & able to multi-task – ability to adjust to work processes or procedures, adapt to others, work effectively and in a positive manner when under pressure or in ambiguous situations.
- Proactive & deadline driven
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Basic Excel knowledge