Face and body painting school Facade Academy has included a make-up class within its 2019 summer schedule, which also offers painters a packed timetable full of guest instructors and new skills to master.
The make-up class (Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 June) is being run by guest instructor Tina Young, a highly-respected, experienced and ultra-talented artist who also works as a stylist for celebrities and large corporations. Tina has put together a special programme to help facepainters to master the basics and expand their skill set, adding more glamour, drama and impact to adult eye designs.
The two-day foundation course will take painters through the basic techniques needed to add beauty and media make-up to their skill set. It will include plenty of time for practical work and no previous experience of beauty or make-up is required.
– The role of the make-up artist
– Kit required
– Prepping the skin
– Identifying face shapes
– Choosing foundation and application techniques
– Application of contour, blush and highlighter
– How to define features to achieve a subtle ‘camera ready’ look
– How to define a variety of brow shapes
– Eye shadow techniques – when to choose between halo, socket line or smoky eye
– Lips – lipstick, liner, gloss, cream
More information, dates and booking information are all available on the Facade Academy website.